Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Final Christmas Craft

I know Christmas is over....but I wanted to share the cute teacher gifts I came up with stole from Pinterest.

Now that I have a kid, I must, from time to time, come up with adorable, creative, original, not too expensive teacher gifts for her 2 teachers and 2 teacher assistants at school. I have done gift cards, plants (Thanks for helping Wesley Grow!), ornaments and books. As a teacher I try to think of the things I actually like getting.

This year I found the cutest poem using the colors of M&M's to describe a great teacher. And this is what I did with it.



The letters are the teachers names, and the are ornaments as well.

I followed the theme for the class gifts as well, but they didn't get a poem cause they can't read. They just got fillable ornaments filled with M&M's, you're welcome fellow parents!


It think everything turned out super cute.

And that's the end of Christmas Crafts, now on to New Year:: New Windows......