Monday, February 7, 2011

For your information

So, I've taken the classes and I have been doing  A LOT of practicing since December! I've even successfully filled 2 "orders."

I think I am ready to officially put out a price list and start taking orders.

Here are some things for my future customers to take into account

1. I am new, not perfect.
2. I have cheaper prices (see #1)
3. I have a small machine, (on purpose so I had something to learn on) so I can only do 4in x 4in designs, perfect for kids shirts!
4. I am addicted and can see a larger machine in my future : )

If you are interested here are my general prices:

Monogram (1 Letter-Large)- $2
Monogram (3 letters- large last initial, medium first and middle)- $4
Full name-$4

Applique (1 letter/Fabric)- $3
Applique (design only)- $6 (If I own the design already, if I have to purchase the design add $1)
Applique (design and Name or Monogram)- $8

All above prices are for provided items. If I need to find and buy the item you want monogrammed, I will just roll that into the charge.

I will post all designs I currently own soon, and I post pictures of what I have done in the upper right corner of this blog. I can find almost anything in an applique so if you have something specific, just email me your ideas/needs and we can get started!

3 comments:

mgw said...

I would like to place an order for a shirt with my name on it. Email me for my contact and sizing information.

mary leigh said...

I need two shirts for the boys for their Easter baskets. Were can I look at appliques?

Mary Elizabeth said...

Mary Leigh, I added a design tab to my blog which lists all the designs I currently own. If you want to pick a new one try
http://lynniepinnie.com/shop/index.php
http://www.appliquealley.com/category_16/ALL-ITEMS.htm

There are many many more, but it gets overwhelming : )