Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be my Valentine

I have a very talented friend, we'll call her LJ. She made some snowman candy cane holders for Wesley's class this past Christmas and they were a big hit! I wish I had a picture, but I forgot to take any before we handed them out, trust me AH-dorable.

So, now that I have my own machine, I decided I could make lollipop holders for Wesley's class for Valentines. I found an adorable pattern for 6 different conversation hearts. You know the ones, taste like stale air and raw sugar. I love them!
So I started working on them last night and Wesley decided she needed to help, first she needed to get her supplies organized: spray adhesive, felt,scissors, computer, M&M's the basics:
Next to position the heart in the hoop:


And our finished product!
Now we only have 10 more to go.....

No comments: