Monday, April 23, 2012

Kid Quotes::3 1/2 yr old

Wesley has been cracking us up lately, but I keep forgetting what she says by the time I try to tell someone about it. I used to write things in her "baby book" but that was when she had just started talking, now that she never stops talking, I see no possible way.

But here are a few moments I can remember, and  I will blog about for posterity sake.

1.
(General annoying whining sounds from another room)
Matt: "Wesley, what's wrong...use words"
Wesley: "I can't get my underwear onnnnnn!!"
Matt (goes to Wee): "Oh, they're just crooked"
Wesley: "But I can't even cook!"


2.
(After applying my new Anti-aging lotion and foundation)
Wesley: "What's your face about?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Wesley: "Why do you look like that?"
Me: "Like what?"
Wesley: "Muno"



3.
(Listening to All Sons and Daughters in the car)
Wesley (singing) "You make it beautifullllllll"
Me (Just checking): "Who does?"
Wesley: "Jesus"
Me: "Yep"
Wesley: "But we are singing about God"
Me: "Yep"
Wesley: "Then who's Jesus"
Me: "God"
Wesley: "What?!?!"
Me "Yep"



1 comment:

O.P.T. out (Old Person Thinking Outloud) said...

I laughed so hard at the Muno one I almost fell off of my teacher rolly chair!