Tuesday, June 19, 2012

City Museum:: It's not a museum

Yes, I know this is a month overdue, get off me bro, it's summer break.

The final day in Saint Louis, we hit up the infamous City Museum. It. Was. Awesome.

I'll let you in on a secret, it is not a museum, museum. It's more like a giant playground for grown ups. AH-MAAA- ZING (Californian's voice)

I am pretty sad we only spent a couple hours there. Not because we didn't do everything, but because we had to rush and I am old, I needed rest breaks in between. I can only climb, dangle, and crawl so much. Plus, I was wearing sandals. Big mistake. Huge. (name that movie).

Here a couple of bad shots. It was hard to capture much, for a few reasons. 1. It was dark 2. I was usually shaking from being too high up on a rickety structure made of "found" materials 3. No one was ever still and 4. I was busy playing!

Cliff and Stephanie climbing 

What we had just climbed through


My monkey 
Spinny wheel

Bwhahahaha

In the "museum" part

LOVE LOVE LOVE this quote, cause baby I'm a firework.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun that you all get to take these trips and have experiences like this! Maybe at some point you can return better prepared to take on such an adventure :0) As in the move... I gotta go shopping now! Hope you "have a good rest of the day"