Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sewing Update

Just as a quick update, I have been sewing like crazy but....I cannot post ANYTHING, yet.

See, I have SEVEN preggo friends who are all due within two months of each other, so I have been sewing baby gifts. Onesies, lovies, hats, bibs, burp cloths oh my!

And, one of the girls is pregnant with twins which has been SO fun to sew for! Especially because she is having a boy and a girl so I got to come up with coordinating designs without being matchy matchy.

And one of the girls happens to be my best friend, whom I am co-hosting a shower for so I just can't stop coming up with ideas I have to make!

And one of the other moms-to-be is all the way in Scotland, so I really needed to get started on things for that wee lad so I could get them shipped by November!!

So you see why I haven't posted.

The showers start July 29th, and then every weekend after that until October (almost), so I will post pictures soon.

In the meantime, here's a non baby design I just finished for a friend. Happy Summer!


1 comment:

Casey Weatherford said...

The mama of that wee lad is super excited! (squeals heard from across the Atlantic)