Monday, August 6, 2012

Two are better than one

I told you have a lot of baby showers coming up right?!? So let me share the twins shower from last weekend with you. This was for a friend from church and all the ladies in our parish (think sunday school group) worked together to make it great.

It was actually held at the hospital, because the babies were so ready to be here they showed up a few weeks early. But thank the Lord, they are all doing well and getting bigger and stronger each day, but continue to pray for those tiny sweethearts!

Here are some highlights. First the food! Y'all....My friend Casey and her Momma have a business that does dessert tables for events and let me tell you.....wow! It all was so beautiful and so yummy! Highly recommend @SugarBeeTables!!


Our decorating ideas changed when we realized we'd be setting up in a hospital classroom, but we had to keep our clothes line!


I stole my idea for boy/girl twin onesies straight from Etsy, but I love they way they turned out!





And the bibs were made with the twins bedding fabric.




The whole afternoon turned out super cute! I had so much fun planning for twins and working with ladies who are so creative and so loving. On to the Cherry Shower and Entrekin Shower next weekend!

No comments: