Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sewing Update and Valentine's Designs

Even though I haven't posted about it much, I do still sew! I don't have a ton of "extra" time lately, who does?!?! But when I have a baby shower, holiday or birthday I love to get upstairs and work something up. So here are a few things I have done lately, I am awful about remembering to take a picture of everything I do anymore. I used to be so proud that I actually created something, now it's old hat!

A cool rocket ship for a little boy's "Out of this World" birthday party!

A pretty ballerina to personalize Wee's dance bag

Quick monogram patch for a baby gift

A shirt for a 2nd grade teacher friend

And here are some old pics of Valentine's designs in case anyone needs ideas.


Butterfly love



Love bug

Fish love

Love cakes

Bee Mine Alphabet


I've also updated pictures my design and prices tabs. I still don't have pictures for every design I own, but I have been adding every time I stitch something out.

No comments: