Friday, July 12, 2013

In case you missed it:: Wesley got a haircut

So this happened back on June 11th, so I'm officially a month behind on blogging. But I still wanted to post about it for our memories. 

Wesley started begging for a haircut at the beginning of June but as someone that is way too emotionally attached to her hair, I kept putting her off. I love her long hair. And I know the feeling when you want a change but then when it's all gone your sad and I didn't want to deal with that for her. But she persisted. And finally I said yes.

I mean if we were going to do it this was the best possible time, before it got really hot, before we went to the beach and in time for it to grow back for school pictures in the fall if it was awful (J/K, kinda).

So here she is getting ready for the big cut at Mrs. Jen's!




First cut! She looks like she regrets it already, but I swear she was never sad for a moment. We were just so serious about her being still I think she got nervous.



All done! That is one excited little girl, who LOVED her haircut immediately.


Have to admit, when she woke up the next morning and it perfectly feel into place with now tangle battles, Mommy started to love it too!



4 comments:

Carla said...

She is a beautiful little girl. This is just the first of many hairstyle changes that you will go through with her. Wait 'til she wants highlights (or maybe pink hair ;)). I am glad she likes it. It looks great!

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Beautiful little girl! Does it curl under like that all by itself? Awesome if it does!

Mary Elizabeth said...

It does curve under by itself, but that kast picture I had curled it with the curling iron, just to play with it that day.