Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Because he is

32 reasons I adore Matthew Garon:


32. He always takes out the trash.
31. He wears shorts in January and socks pulled up to his thighs to stay warm.
30. His eyelashes.
29. He laughs when I cry.
28.He cares about clothes.
27. He does the dishes almost every night.
26. He makes me a mixed cd every month so I stay on top of new "good" music.
25. He can design a baby shower invite in 30 mins.
24. He is an remarkable packer.
23. He dances at weddings .
22. He is silent on weekend mornings when he wakes up before me.
21. He got a perfect score on his English ACT because he's a literary genius.
20.He remembers anniversaries, more than I do.
19. He audited a Faulkner class, just because he loves him.
18. He is hilarious.
17.He can decorate a room, or redecorate after I have tried...
16.He can fix every electronical in our house.
15. He never leaves anything in his car.
14.He has a playlist on his iPod for Wesley.
13. He pays attention to detail.
12. He teaches me to enjoy life and stop worrying.
11. He can play every sport.
10. He has no tear ducts.
9.  He loves Gilmore Girls.
8. He can sing "Fancy."
7. He'll do anything for a friend.
6. He let us have donuts for wedding cake.
5. He always has a pocket knife.
4.He loves his family.
3.He makes me the most happy.
2.He is the most amazing husband.
1. He is the most amazing father.


PS I have 32 more....but those will wait till he's 64. ( I will still love him then)

2 comments:

Casey Weatherford said...

Oh my! I love this. I have tear ducts, and I can verify that they are functioning at this moment.

Laura said...

Aw, sweet post! Happy birthday, Matt!