Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You may not know him, but you should


I don't know how many of my 12 readers watch Parks and Recreation, but you really should be. It is hilarious. HIL-larious I tell you. It does take a minute to get into it, and I do recommend using hulu, netflix, or on demand of your choice to go back and watch from the beginning. Not because of a deep mysterious plot like LOST, just to get the nuances of the characters. Since TV is about to be on summer break, it would be a great time to add it to your weekly TV time.

In the meantime, here is a website for one of the characters named Tom Haverford. Hey likes to make up nicknames for things, especially food for some reason, and it is awesome. Just keep clicking for new names. Enjoy!

"Tom Haverfoods"

2 comments:

Al said...

I love Parks and Rec! Funny site too. I can't remember why his character makes up nicknames, but they are always hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Ha! My favorites were Notorious P.I.G. and FroYoMa.

I've watched the show a couple of times but didn't get into it, which I hated because I love Amy Poehler. Maybe I should give it another shot sometime!