Friday, April 19, 2013

Picnic Time!

In Memphis you have a very tiny window of good picnic weather. Between the sweltering heat and crazy mosquitos it's really not that much fun late June- September. But in April it's just right! Here are some shots from our recent picnic in the park.

Pretty girls on a pretty night

Did I mention our church parish has like a billion kids in it..

Bubble chasing

These were my favorite (obviously) I never could get all 5 to smile at the same time




Slight mishap in the bubble chasing led to the bubbles being dumped on her head, I have a feeling she wasn't innocent in this.
 So get out there and picnic folks! It'll be 100 before we know it. And if your looking for someone to go with, I think we'll be in Overton almost every Wednesday from now till we can't take the heat.


No comments: