Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sew Much Fun

I have finally carved out a little time to start sewing again. To be honest, I think I had time before I was just a little burnt out. And since I don't have all my machines and stuff out it's just too much work to get it all together and sit down and sew. But this weekend I have a little craft booth at a school wide yard sale so I needed some inventory. So here are a few items I cranked out. What do you think?




















My very best crafty friend Eliza, sewed with me, she is excellent at hand applique! Together have about 30 pieces total. Hopefully some will sell! I am also bringing a photo album of my past designs so that people can place orders.

So since the machine is up and working again, anyone need anything?

2 comments:

TheHoppers said...

Mary Elizabeth - I have a project for you - what is the best way to reach you?

Mary Elizabeth said...

Missy,
You can email me, (mynamenospaces)@gmail.com