Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ideas please!

It's standardized testing time again my friends! And this year I thought it would be awesome to add a teacher flash mob to our annual TCAP pep rally! A good friend of mine, also a teacher, did this at her school and the students LOVED it!  So I have the teachers, I can choreograph....but what song? I thought "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas, "ABC" Jackson 5, what?!?! It has to be clean for school. And it has to a crowd pleaser. Something you can't listen to without moving. What do you think?

3 comments:

Julia said...

What about Taio Cruz's "Dynamite"? It's catchy.

O.P.T. out (Old Person Thinking Outloud) said...

How about Shout? (Isley Brothers one)

Kendra said...

Flo Rida- The Club Can't Even Handle Me Right Now... or TCAP Can't Even Handle Me Right Now