Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best 12 in 12

Here are my top 12 moments/events of 2012 (no particular order):

1. Pulling off a huge surprise party for Mom and Aunts 60 and 70th birthdays


2. Going to New Orleans with my sweetheart


3. Taking my girl to the beach


4. Going to St. Louis with my best friends to see best friends


5. Hanging out with Jim Mann in the sun


6. Seeing Blind Pilot in a crowed bar in Nashville


7. Becoming a member and active part of Christ City Church




8. Going to pool almost everyday in June and July


9. My girl turning 4


10. Finding out I'm going to be an Aunt


11. The births of Vera, McClain, Katie, Emmylou, Dylan, Grant, Everett, Aidan, Gus and Clover!


12. Discovering the meaning of the Gospel in my life, the grace and the promise. Having a community that demonstrates grace and service. And having a husband and friends that challenge me and support me. 

 Here's hoping you had a great 2012 as well! What was your favorite part? Did anything change in your life? Are you looking forward to changes in 2013?










1 comment:

Laura said...

I'd say you had a wonderful year!