Monday, December 24, 2012

The Littlest Ballerina

You know Wes has been in ballet lessons this fall right? It has been an adventure. I think looking back now we may have started this adventure a year too early, but oh well, she had fun and was too cute.

Nothing bad has happened, she just got tired of going about 4 weeks in, so every Monday night I had to persuade her to stick with it. I think she would have rather just play ballerina at home, where she could wear tutus and dance however she liked. But we stuck it out and this past Monday night she had a sweet 30 min performance to show for it!

Her she is getting ready "all by herself" as I was informed, by her, she could do.


I love this one, because of the sweet bun and perfectly pointed toe.


Some posing in the "studio" (I'm not allowed in, so I took them from the door.)





And now some selected scenes from the big show. 
(Each one is about 45 secs long, except the last is 3 mins FYI)








We were all very proud of our tiny ballerina, all nine of us (note we were only allowed eight tickets to the show)! We're like the Bravermans when it comes to  this kid. Love us all.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I swear, she is so grown up and so beautiful! Such a pretty little ballerina. I love that little pointed toe and perfect bun too. :)